Thursday, December 25, 2008

itsBASICally a Merry Christmas...

First of all, Merry Christmas to all and Happy New Year!!! Christmas is never just BASIC, it can't be, if you really think about what it means to you. To me, Christmas is just the greatest time of year, next to my anniversary. You see, to me it's the rememberance of my Savior's birth, Jesus. And this is where some folks would chime in, well you know that Jesus wouldn't have been born in December because the Jerusalem winters would have been really rainy and the shepards would not have been out watching the sheep and blah blah blah...Well, you know what, I know this!! You see, we celebrate Jesus' birth on December 25th, well, because it's an agreed date world wide. You see folks, God became man, and that's what Christmas is all about. It doesn't matter when it's celebrated. What matters is why we celebrate this time.

So with that I say, Merry Christmas!!! And Happy Birthday Jesus!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment