Thursday, December 18, 2008

Blogs of the Past #3...

This is the 3rd entry of the journal entries I wrote some 2 yrs ago. I remember this one very well cause it was during a time in both my wife and myself life, when we had just experience a miscarriage. It's a touchy and sensitive subject, but what we learned out of this situation is that God is a Loving and Soverign God, Who's plan is always in control. You see, coming out of this, made us sensitive to others going thru the same situation. And because of this, we were able comfort them. Now, this is not to say that it wasn't a time of hurt, cause we were. After all, God knows that we are human.

So please read on.



Just thinking....
Jul 20, 2006 9:55 AM

It's just amazing how whenever things happen in your life, it changes your out look or it makes you just think. This is what I mean, after our miscarrage last year, even though we are trusting in God and honestly have peace in that in His time and His Will, He'll bless us with a child or children, i guess the human nature outlook at things are, why not me? I mean, if i stop and think about it too long, i can actually get upset at the fact that there are many people, married couples who wham bang thank you we're pregnant. No hush no fuss. *sigh* You know, I'm at work and there are windows pretty much all around. One set on windows face a park, and every Thursday they have something there for the kids. I was standing looking out there, and amoung the sea of moms and their kids, i saw a dad and his little boy. It looked so touching. I was like, why not me? You see if all was ok, we would be looking to have our child now. *sigh* But you know what, i know people who cant have kids. So, really and truly, I have nothing to complain about. It's all about His time. I know a couple that it took them 7yrs to get pregnant and you know what, They have twins! Like i said, I was just thinking....

No comments:

Post a Comment