Monday, December 8, 2008

Blogs of the Past #2...

Heys another entry for the blogs from my past. I still love to read thru them and just remember the things I was going through at the time.

Enjoy...

Back to the Grind

Jul 18, 2006 12:08 PM

Well, its 12:49pm and I'm back to the grind of things at work. The pass couple days were very quiet and at times boring, this being that my boss was on vacation. Well, she back!! With that, there are papers all over my desk, my daily task list chart is again a rainbow of colors from highliters, cross outs, arrows, and check marks. I dont mind the work, it makes the day go by really fast. Oh, a plus today, one of my gifts for Philippa came today. A little earlier than i expected, but better than late. July 31 will make it 2yrs married. WOW that was fast! After work is the soft-ball league with my church. It's really hot up here, close near over 100 degrees today. Should be interesting playing today.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, such a long time ago. I remember that day. Hot and tiring and I remember our anniversary, it was sweet and your gifts were awesome.

    ReplyDelete