Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving...It Begins

Well well well, look who's finally got his blog started, yup, Me. It's been alittle while coming, but you know what, hey, it's Thanksgiving and what a perfect way to say thanks for all the things in my life, than to post it on the internet in the form of a blog. Cool huh? Anyways, before I get that going, alittle bit on how my blog thingy is going to be set up. I'm try and update as much as I can with whats going on in my part of the world. Yes, pictures will definately be included & in some cases, get ready for this, VIDEOS!!! What?!?!? :) Anyways, like I said it's Thanksgiving and we all have things to be thankful for.


First of, I thank God for His gift to us all, His Son, and just His mercy and grace day by day. I thank Him for just an AWESOME wife, see Boogie, I started my blog :) , who's just a supporting driving force in my life. Her Love and everything is one reason I want to press on. My family and friends who have helped shaped the person who I am today. The pets I have and have had thru the years. Just so much stuff to be thankful for.


Okay, this is good for now. I gotta get ready for food time and football time and family fun time. Hey, be sure to come back and like I said, come on in, take your shoes off, have a seat, relax, enjoy yourself cause its FREE....


Peace out

1 comment:

  1. Baby, I can't say enough how proud I am of you for starting your blog. And what a start. This is a beautiful entry and I am very honored to be your wife and mentioned in your blog. Happy Thanksgiving and I love you.

    ReplyDelete