Saturday, November 29, 2008

Blogs of the Past....

So get this right, appently I did actually start a sort of blog. I called it a journal. That's what it was to me, a personal journal, to share with others...is that contradicting itself, a shared personal journal...ummm, anyways, yeah so I started it on another website. What I'm going to do is bring them over to this blog site one at a time. I was reading them the other day and I was like wow, I really liked to share my thoughts and give people a peek through the window of the mind and life of this crazy thing called Chris.

Well, with out furtheradue, here is the first of the entries.

Enjoy.


Hopefully the First of Many
Jul 12, 2006 10:29 AM

Supposed to be working and sad enough just started my new job as a IT Recruiter. Me in IT, wow. Well, been in it going 3wks now. MD is ok. Me and the wife still really miss O-Town. It wasn't til i left that i realized just how much of my life and who i am was shaped by my experiences and people while i was in O-Town. O-Town was my home.

No comments:

Post a Comment